This week Jess presented to us about having Dyspraxia. I think I would have classed myself as completely naive when it came to the topic so I’m really pleased that Jess decided to do her talk on it. I couldn’t believe how many people are walking around with not a clue on any of the symptoms - Jess…
This week on Spark and Mettle the theme was meaning and purpose and we focused on trying to get a clearer career trajectory.
Here is my Star Track Odyssey Sheet which has really helped me have a clear plan and layout what I have already achieved and where I am going with it.
This post is about purpose and do you ever have one purpose in life or many.
This is an interesting subject because as a young person, the options are limited. I guess even as an adult the options are also limited. Over the weekend, my housemates and I have been discussing what we would like to…
Part of our challenge this week was to ask people of different generations about their purpose in life. So I rattled my brain (and looked around the office to see who I could find) and came up with 2 of my colleagues.
Laura Crampsie, age 28. Creative Producer at The Last Refuge.
- What is your…
2 big questions…
- What is your purpose in life?
- What is a good life?
- Bring my son (me) up to be a well rounded, grounded person.
- Enough money to life on and do the normal things you like to do, go on holiday, have treats
- Reaching retirement - have me finish University so I can repay him
- Plenty of money, plenty of women and plenty of booze